….yikes. I’m dreading it.
My official test date isn’t until Thursday (10dp5dt) but I have the day off work tomorrow. I’d rather POAS without having to go to the office for the rest of the day, so…. tomorrow it is.
I’m not feeling optimistic. I wish I was, but I’m not. So today I am trying to put it all to the back of mind and focus on the good things in life, namely:
- Today is my birthday and I’ve had so many nice presents, cards and good wishes from all over the world
- My wonderful, funny, kind and handsome husband who I love very much and who loves me whether or not I am pregnant (ever)
- My one-of-a-kind family including two grandparents who are still very much alive and kicking in their late 80s – and my extended family in New Zealand. I’m lucky to have them all.
- My amazing friends around the world – all of whom I admire and am massively proud of
- My job – which I love
- My health – I’m alive! I’m reasonably slim! I still have all my own hair and teeth!
- I live in London, one of the best cities in the world, and I never, ever get tired of it. Even when it’s raining and full of tourists.
I’ll report back tomorrow. Until then…..f*ck you home pregnancy test!